Newsletters and Articles
The CCMA uses different ways to communicate details of efforts to reduce the standard securities settlement from T+2 to T+1. One is the CCMA’s newsletter, Time to Talk T+1. To receive a free copy of any CCMA newsletter or publication, e-mail us.
- September 1, 2021: Time to Talk T+1 (Issue 1)
- 1 septembre 2021 : C’est le temps de parler T+1 (Numéro 1)
- April 29, 2021: CCMA Announcement – Canada to Study Shorter Standard Settlement Cycle
Other T+1-related Newsletters and Articles
- December 20, 2021: Op Ed – IIAC and Members Working with CCMA towards T+1 (Investment Executive)
- November 9, 2021: Article – Implications for T+1 in Europe (DTCC summary of panel discussion at Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME) European Post-Trade conference)
- October 2021: Article – Update on T+1 Settlement Efforts in the U.S.: Canadian Outlook and Considerations (CIBCMellon)
- August 17, 2021: Article – U.S industry plots move to T+1; Canada is also considering a move to the shorter settlement cycle
- June 21, 2021: Bulletin – Canada’s Transition to T+1 (CDS)
- April 30, 2021: Article – Contemplating T+1 for Canada – As the U.S. industry considers shorter settlement, the CCMA ponders it too
T+2 Publications (2015-2018)
- Click here.